Thursday, February 17, 2011

< 3

I woke up to the most beautiful sky this morning, with the sun shining out above the roof of the house next to us and into my window, and the clouds all golden with sunlight in the soft clear blue sky. Not to mention the fact that I felt well-rested and much better than I had yesterday. And then I get to stay home by myself and clean the kitchen in silence, and play the piano with no one around to make me feel self-conscious, and then Pandora plays a song I love.

God must love me.
:)

Now I have to write this essay though. Oh well. It must just be another sign of God's love for me. ...somehow. I'm not sure exactly how. but it must be, because everything God does is because He loves me. So I'll write it as best I can to show Him how much I love Him in return.

Heaven meets Earth like an unforseen kiss
And my heart beats violently inside of my chest
When I think about the way..
He loves us
Oh how He loves us
How He loves us all

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment